Financing Healthcare Practices for Doctors, Dentists, and Veterinarians with Sam Zanayed at Huntington National Bank
In this episode of the Healthcare Consultants Podcast, Sam Zanayed addresses common money questions and answers as dentists, doctors, and veterinarians grow their healthcare practices.
Sam Zanayed is dedicated to helping doctors, dentists, and veterinarians fund the construction, upgrades, and growth of healthcare practices in the Chicago area. Sam is the VP of Healthcare Practice Finance at Huntington National Bank.
Financial Issues and Healthcare Practices:
- Introducing Sam Zanayed, VP, Healthcare Practice Finance at Huntington National Bank
- Reasons Healthcare Professionals Should Work with a Bank Specialized in Healthcare Finance
- What Special Concerns to Doctors and Dentists Have when Financing Practice Growth?
- Given the Current Economic Conditions, what are Common Questions in Healthcare Finance?
- How Have Lenders Adapted to Facilitate Opportunities to Buy and Sell Healthcare Practices?
- Tips for Long-Term Planning to Increase Practice Revenues and Work Toward Financial Goals
To start a dialogue with Mr. Sam Zanayed, please contact him directly by phone at (773) 415-2999 or email him at Sam.Zanayed@Huntington.com.
This program is brought to you by the Chicago Health Law and Professional Licensing firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, with offices in Chicago and Rolling Meadows. For introductions and referrals to healthcare professionals in the Chicagoland area, call Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C. at (312) 609-6666. Podcast production and marketing by Lone Star Content Marketing (940) 498-2863.