Happy Healthy Dogs Free of Pain and Disease
Certified health, functional medicine practitioner, and wellness coach, Dr. Stephanie Krol, President at CATALYST Group, Inc., works with dogs and their owners to boost health and longevity with smart health solutions.
In this episode of the Healthcare Consultants Podcast, Dr. Stephanie Krol, talks about her new book and her work in canine health management, helping dog owners free their pets of disease and pain, focusing on the best practices for overall health.
Dr. Stephanie Krol helps people optimize their physical, mental, and spiritual health through diet, nutrition, green living, and other holistic strategies, and today we focus on her work with dogs.
Information in this Podcast About Happy Healthy Dogs Free of Pain and Disease:
- Dr. Stephanie Krol, please share your background and work in healthcare and education.
- Please tell us about the inspiration for your book, What the Pet Food Industry is Not Telling You: Developing Good Practices for a Healthier Dog.
- Do I need all the annual vaccinations for my dog and all the prescription medications?
- What are some better plans to help my dog with allergies?
- What can we learn about dog food, medicine, and health regarding pain and disease?
- How do we approach a mix of nutrition and holistic approaches for our dog’s better health?
Contact Dr. Stephanie Krol at (630) 686-1368 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This podcast and others like it are available on our YouTube Channel and our BlogTalkRadio Channel. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube page!
This program is brought to you by the Chicago Health Law and Professional Licensing firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, with offices in Chicago and Rolling Meadows. For introductions and referrals to healthcare professionals in the Chicagoland area, call Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C. at (312) 609-6666. Podcast production and marketing by Lone Star Content Marketing (940) 498-2863.