John Conenna, President of Venus Travel, Inc., serving Chicagoland for over 55 years, is your host for this episode of A Conversation with John Conenna, interviewing Attorney Michael V. Favia and the early roots of his career and the times in which Favia, Conenna, and other friends and colleagues grew their careers and communities.
Enjoy the Podcast, Get to Know General Practice and Health Law Attorney Michael V. Favia
We can all learn a little from Mike Favia about earning respect and doing the right thing in our communities. When we remember who helped build us up in our lives and careers, we ideally pay that forward to others. Respecting what others have built before you is vital, and what you do with it when it’s your turn is what others may notice and follow. It’s all about helping one another in law and life.
- Growing Up in Chicago, Importance of Family, Hard Work, and Education
- Attending Law School at The John Marshall Law School and Gaining Experience
- Starting A Practice: Being Your Own Boss, Networking, and Collaborating
- Learning from and Becoming the Mentors and People Who Show You the Ropes
- Honing a Niche in Different Practice Areas in Law Practice, Many Areas Intersect
- Serving on Committees and Leadership Positions in Associations and Boards of Directors
- Humbly Sharing Timeless Career and Business Wisdom Among Upcoming Colleagues
Venus Travel is a well-known global travel agency in Chicago on Belmont Avenue, one of the city’s oldest Italian neighborhoods. John Conenna is the son of Venus Travel’s founder, Vincenzo Conenna, continuing the legacy of hard work and dedication to a successful business.
Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C. is a general practice and health law and litigation law firm in Chicago with principal attorney Michael V. Favia at the helm. Attorney Favia is well-known in several Chicago business and legal communities for his work in health law and litigation, representing individual healthcare professionals and organizations. He is also respected for his dedication to other professionals and groups who meet to foster networking opportunities and help build up others.