The Illinois Professional Licensing Consultants is a group of highly experienced attorneys and investigators who previously worked for the I.D.P.R. will represent and/or defend licensed professionals in cases involving the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Illinois Department of Public Aid and Illinois Department of Public Health. In this monthly podcast series our attorneys and consultants will share news, tips and resources.
Topics covered in this 30 minute program:
- Introducing Michael Favia and his experience in medical malpractice and how it connects to professional licensing;
- The potential licensing issues doctors face when medical malpractice cases are settled;
- About National Practitioner Data Bank and how it can that affect licensed physicians and healthcare professionals;
- How medical malpractice attorneys work with licensing consultants to better serve healthcare professional clients;
- Industry trends in healthcare and licensing that of which our listeners should be aware.
Michael V. Favia He is a former Asst. Illinois Attorney General and the Chief Prosecutor for the Illinois Dept. of Professional Regulation (IDPR), now known as the Illinois Dept. of Professional and Financial Regulation (IDFPR). Favia is the owner of a Professional Licensing Consulting Company where he and affiliated former prosecutors, investigators and professional licensing board members assist licensed professionals in their business, regulatory and IDFPR related matters.