Real Estate and Mortgage Issues for Seniors and Families with Peter Losacco
Peter Losacco at New Concept Realty is a Chicago area real estate and mortgage professional with 30 years of experiencing working with people and families making moves at various stages in their lives.
In this episode of the Healthcare Consultants Podcast, Peter focuses on real estate issues for families in transition. Whether it be planning for retirement or handling property matters after a loved one passes, there are unique challenges and solutions.
This program is hosted by the Chicago Health Law Firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C.
Peter has worked with Attorney Michael V. Favia as a friend for many years, helping people and their families in their time of need, when personal touch and expertise are of paramount concern.
Real Estate for Families in Transition:
- Introducing Chicago real estate and mortgage professional, Peter Losacco
- Unique issues the senior community faces in real estate and mortgage options
- The sale of properties after death, following wishes in a will or trust
- What happens when people are sick and cannot make decisions, handling real estate
- Smart options for seniors considering their futures and what happens with their properties
Contact Peter Losacco at (773) 858-7257 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This podcast and others like it are available on our YouTube Channel and our BlogTalkRadio Channel. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube page!
This program is brought to you by the Chicago Health Law and Professional Licensing firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, with offices in Chicago and Rolling Meadows. For introductions and referrals to healthcare professionals in the Chicagoland area, call Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C. at (312) 609-6666. Podcast production and marketing by Lone Star Content Marketing (940) 498-2863.