Homelessness Recovery Stories! Listen to Neli Vazquez Rowland from A Safe Haven in Chicago Share Success
Co-founder and President of A Safe Haven in Chicago, Neli Vazquez Rowland, and her husband have pulled more than 130,000 people up from homelessness and her new book is about success stories.
In this episode of the Healthcare Consultants Podcast, Neli talks about the success of A Safe Haven’s transformational and sustainable approach to overcoming homelessness and excelling in life.
Neli Vazquez Rowland shows the other side of homelessness through her new book, HEALING, Real Stores Told By People Who Have Overcome The Homeless And Opioid Epidemics.
A Safe Haven for Overcoming Homelessness and Opioid Addiction:
- Introducing Neli Vazquez Rowland, Co-founder, and President, A Safe Haven in Chicago.
- The Book: HEALING, Real Stores Told By People Who Have Overcome The Homeless And Opioid Epidemics.
- Amazing success stories of business leaders who had been homeless, some for many years.
- About the social business enterprise model, a network of profit and non-profit groups.
- Getting involved in helping the homeless, the veterans, the drug-addicted, and others in need.
Contact Neli Vazquez Rowland at (773) 435-8355 or email email@example.com.
This podcast and others like it are available on our YouTube Channel and our BlogTalkRadio Channel. Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube page!
This program is brought to you by the Chicago Health Law and Professional Licensing firm of Michael V. Favia & Associates, with offices in Chicago and Rolling Meadows. For introductions and referrals to healthcare professionals in the Chicagoland area, call Michael V. Favia & Associates, P.C. at (312) 609-6666. Podcast production and marketing by Lone Star Content Marketing (940) 498-2863.