HIPAA for healthcare in private practice
HIPAA healthcare practice consultant Marion Neal focuses on how private healthcare practitioners and administrators can manage their HIPAA compliance efforts by building a system and integrating compliance tasks into the regular business process, however that process may function in each private practice.
HIPAA for healthcare in private practice, featuring Marion Neal, healthcare practice consultant from HIPAASimple.com.
- HIPAA introduction and purpose
- com is a HIPAA compliance service for private practice
- Examples of HIPPA regulations practitioners should know
- Recent cases of HIPAA compliance fines and exclusions
- Why too many private practitioners fall short in HIPAA compliance
- Busy practitioners and administrators
- HIPAA appears important but not urgent
- Not knowing how to conduct a “Risk Analysis”
- Solving healthcare private practitioner HIPAA compliance problems
- Addressing the process, are you still buying printed materials?
- Consultants are an option but may be most effective short-term
- com services and client portal features
- Training for staff and managers
- Managing practitioners’ HIPAA efforts
- Question and answer method to update risk analysis
- Limited to no more than two hours monthly staff time
- On call for questions, issues and problems that may arise
Marion Neal is a healthcare practice consultant serving private practitioners and small to medium-sized business associates with compliance solutions for HIPAA, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Mr. Neal offers compliance solutions to private healthcare practitioners with HIPAASimple.com, of which he is the founder.
# # #
About us: Michael V. Favia & Associates are available to advise and represent healthcare professionals and the general Chicagoland community with a variety of legal issues. With offices conveniently located in the Chicago Loop, Northwest side and suburbs, you can schedule a discrete meeting with an attorney at your convenience and discretion.
For more about Michael V. Favia & Associates’ professional licensing work, please call (773) 631-4580, visit FaviaLawFirm.com and feel free to “Like” the firm on Facebook and “Follow” the firm on Twitter. You may also connect with Attorney Michael V. Favia on LinkedIn and on Avvo.com where you may also read client endorsements and reviews.